Craft+Graft is an inspiring space for inspiring people. We offer a collaborative workspace for co-working, meetings, events, and exhibitions in a beautiful building. We offer entrepreneurs and businesses flexible desks and private offices in a fully serviced space. Our coffee shop serves delicious food and beverages to our members and external customers.
We are looking for an experienced office manager to join our team. In this role, you will be the face of the company who welcomes people to our space. You won’t be able to hide behind your computer, and you can expect to be interrupted by members, visitors, and staff members throughout the day. If that doesn’t bother you, then please read on.
Key to success in this role is being outgoing. You also need to be organised and get stuff done without much supervision. You will have quite a few administrative tasks, and executing them well requires attention to detail, follow-through, and excellent time management skills. You will need to multi-task and keep track of things – so prioritising well, keeping oversight and being proactive is key.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing our business by closing new leads. You will also be the key person making sure our existing customers have everything they need. That means, our workspace and the coffee shop are always in top shape.
- Start of role: as soon as possible, ideally by August 1, 2019
- Employment: full-time, Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM
- Place of work: Craft+Graft at 2 Gordon Street in Gardens
- Compensation: in line with experience
- Front Desk: Welcome visitors, capture contact details, receive deliveries
- Office Management: Keep office presentable and fully functioning at all times with staff help
- Sales: Schedule visits, give tours, follow up on leads
- Member Relations: Manage members, sell memberships, make sure customers are happy
- Coffee Shop: Keep cafe fully stocked, well staffed, and functioning at all times
- Inventory Management: Order items on time, keep track of deliveries, compare prices
- Bookkeeping: Keep complete and clean record of all invoices, payments, and petty cash
- Invoicing: Create invoices, track payments, and answer any member queries
- Staff: Manage two baristas and office cleaner
- Event Support: Assist in planning, execution, and follow-up of in-house events
- Marketing Support: Assist with social media, newsletters, flyers (depending on experience)
- Team Support: Support team with administrative tasks as needed
- Work experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or similar; diploma is a plus
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, friendly, and strong organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow along with professional drive and great personality
- Proactive, inquisitive, resourceful, and open-minded
- Ability to work independently and within a team and to give clear status updates
- Knowledge of social media management, copywriting, and design is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; experience using Xero and Google Drive is a plus
- Have your own laptop
Please send applications to email@example.com – thank you!